• What do I need to bring? We do not supply bathroom soaps, towels, personal hygiene items, and beach towels. We supply toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, bedding, basic kitchen appliances, cookware, utensils, dish-soap and kitchen towels. We have benches for you to sit on around the campfires. If you want something more comfortable, we suggest you bring your own camping chairs. We have a gas grill available for your use.
• Can I bring my boat? We allow outside boats to be brought into the resort provided the boat has been inspected. Horseshoe Lake is a clean lake free of invasive species. We reserve the right to not launch a boat that has not been inspected. Each cabin has a small fishing boat with a trolling motor available for your use. We also have a pontoon available for rent.
• Can I bring my own firewood? We do not allow outside firewood to be brought into the resort to help control the spread of disease. We provide the first bundle of wood at no charge. Additional bundles are available for a small fee.
• Why do my guests have to register? It is a Minnesota Law that all resort guests register at the office.
• Do you allow pets? We are a dog-friendly resort. Your dog must be on a leash at all times while on the resort grounds. If left unattended in the cabin, your dog must be in a kennel. Dogs must be current with all vaccinations and dog tags. If your dog is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover the couch. In the event the resort needs to clean the upholstery in your cabin, a $35 cleaning fee will be charged.
• Do you provide daily cleaning services? No, we follow the housekeeping model. Each cabin has basic cleaning equipment and supplies for your use during your stay. All dishes need to be cleaned and put away before you leave.
For reservations call 320-293-7591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org